These videos will show you how GTX can help you win jobs by NOT relying on price alone and how to quickly and easily cost your jobs in the minimum amount of time. From time to time they will be updated as new improvements are added to the software.
FULL OVERVIEW: A Renovation and Addition job costed using STANDARD Costing method.
How to set Defaults used when GT-X is used in Automatic Mode.
Missed Items Failsafe
How To set Room Inclusion Defaults.
How to set Site Prep and Other Items Defaults.
How to Set Subbies and Suppliers.
GT-X ToolBox is provided FREE for the first 12 months after the initial Std GTX purchase, then as an OPTIONAL annual subscription to compliment and service your GTX program. The tools in it have been designed to increase its value, save you time, and keep GT-X running smoothly. From time to time we'll be adding new tools to make ToolBox even more helpful to you. Often the tools we add to ToolBox are a result of ideas from our QuoteFast GT-X builders. GTX with ToolBox is offered to our builders as GTX-TURBO.
ToolBox will be rolled out progressively as the tools are completed.
GT-X Optional Toolbox includes:
1) All GT-X Program Updates for that 12 months. (Available Now)
2) LPD: (Available Now) Live Prices Download. LPD downloads 6000 local material prices State by State and are updated every 24 hours. LPD automatically updates the Central Pricelist in GT-X for you.
3) Sketchit: (Available Now) For clients who want a quote, but don't have any plans, Sketchit is a mini CAD program where you can draw a basic plan on the screen (no elevations etc required) and as fast as you can draw it, Sketchit will give you a 95% accurate "ballpark" price.
4) DataBank: (Available Now) This service allows you to download additional Prices and Composite Rates requested by other builders that you may be able to use in your own GT-X.
5) Software Engine Tune up: (Available Now) This service will tune up your software's database engine of Prices and Composite Rates to keep it running smoothly.
6) TURBO COST: (Available Now) GTX comes in 2 versions. The Std GTX program includes the Standard costing system. The GTX-TURBO program includes ToolBox with all the tools shown here, including the TURBO COST system. ToolBox is given FREE for the first 12 months after purchase to upgrade GTX Std to GTX TURBO. ToolBox then becomes an optional yearly extra as above.
7) S.A.M: (Available Now) SAM is a Site Assessment Manager. Just click on items on site and send the site info, condition of an existing house and job requirements you've discussed with the client back to GT-X from any laptop or tablet. SAM also allows you to take photos and links the photos to the appropriate note. You then simply click on the SEND TO GTX button, and the info including photos is sent from site to your GT-X estimating program and entered into THAT client's file ready for you to see when needed........ further reducing the time to quote.
8) Job Shed: Job Shed will be a full blown Job Scheduler to schedule all the Materials and Labour purchase and Construction. It will re-schedule after wet whether and other delays as well as subbie and client communications.
9) Combos: (Available Now) Combos are combinations of Composite Rates, that we make for you to cut quoting times on many items by 66% - 80%. They are downloaded through DataBank.
Remaining Tools will be progressively added to ToolBox as they are completed.
Please note that some video screens may not be exactly the same as the current GTX versions due to software improvements, but the costing process is very similar. These are just some of over 50 features in GTX.
Print Job Requirement Forms for Initial Client Interview so you know what to cost.
GT-X Central Pricelist
How to Print Site Inspection Forms
Satellite Site View
Defaults and Settings
Make changes to the job after it's costed when Client, Engineer or Architect require them.
How to Import a Plan and Set the Scales.
How to cost Variations
How to Cost A Job
Some Other Features
How looking Professional
helps you win Jobs.
How to change Labour Rates for Difficult Jobs.
How to Cost Complex Odd Shaped Footings
How to Calculate or Change Labour Rates.
How to Print Client's Quote Book.
How to Calculate and Print Subbies' Scopes of Work.
How to Print Bills of Quantities.
These Defaults are already set for you. The videos show how you can change them if you wish.
How to download 4000+ Live Local Material Prices.
How to use GT-X Search engines.
How to Clone a job.
How to cost Duplicate Items.
How to make a Composite Rate.
How to change an Item from one Stage or Job section to Another.
How to download Extra Price Items from DataBank.
How to use Log On Support
How to add an Actual Subbie's or Supplier's Quote
How Amy TALKS you through costing a Job.
How to cost a job using GTX Turbo's TURBO COST
Step 1 How to cost Site Prep and Other Items.
Step 2 How to take off Quantities with ScanPlan using the STANDARD Costing method.
Step 3 How to cost Room Inclusions in MANUAL mode
Sketch-iT How to cost jobs when clients don't have plans.